CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CAR FAX SEARCH

Shatzy

I am requesting someone on the Forum to kindly run a Car Fax report for me if possible.

Several years ago I purchased a used 2007 DTS from a local Cad dealer.  I did not receive a Car Fax Report.   I am a 100% Disabled Veteran and yesterday a U.S  Dept. of Veterans Affairs, (USDVA) contract mechanic attempted to install a USDVA Provided" Trailer Hitch on the car that would allow me to tow the "Scooter Ramp Trailer" also provided by the VA.  The mechanic could not do the install and said I need to go to a U Haul facility and have them do the install.  He also inquired if my car had ever incurred rear-end collision.  Unfortunately, I don't know the answer.

Thank you kindly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond to SMihaly137@aol.com so that I can expedite the installation and be able to use the scooter ASAP.

2007 Cadillac DTS Model  VIN #:  1 G 6 K D 5 7 9 8 7 U 1 5 9 4 9 6 

First off Thank you for your service.

I would say they may not have been able to mount it due to the chassis. there may be a lack of mounting points or clearance to install it.

Best of luck to you

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

barczy01

Thanks for the review of my inquiry  As of now, (:37, 12/31/17 EST I have not received the  Car Fax you were going to send.

Would you kindly send it to my email address to expedite?     SMihaly137@aol.com

Thanks much,

Steve

Archived