Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Recommended Posts

I have a 94 Eldorado with a 4.6. the ac hose that comes off the condenser back to the compressor got broke. so I figured buy a new 1 well part has been discontinued from gm  and to find a salvage part has been impossible. is their anywhere else to purchase the part I need elsewhere. the gm part number is 3542340.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...