CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

"Wah...I wanna be a CTS-V"

TDK

A pipe dream pic, but the BRD was ready, willing and raring to try it! :P:D;)

Just got back from Richard Petty Driving Experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. My youngest son, my daughter's boyfriend and I were rained out this time - but we'll be back. B)

The BRD didn't quite make the track, but it was about a car length from the pit road entry and the pic says it all (It was crying... I wanna be a CTS-V). :lol:

The BRD is nearing 175,000 miles and just as spry as ever. No problem passing at 111 in the rain on a two-lane highway (new Toyo's and no traction messages). :)

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Whitewalls and 17" chromed DTS wheels, please...

Those wheels are ugly! Hey, as a matter of fact, I might even have some painted DTS's for sale... No, I love them too much, and I paid next to nothing for them. They are on my '93 though, not the car in my sig. Those are CTS wheels.

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

Whitewalls and 17" chromed DTS wheels, please...

Those wheels are ugly! Hey, as a matter of fact, I might even have some painted DTS's for sale... No, I love them too much, and I paid next to nothing for them. They are on my '93 though, not the car in my sig. Those are CTS wheels.

Wow! Tell us how you really feel. :lol:

It's all about taste. In my opinion the 94DCS always looks better in person then in a picture... including those rims. The picture is a bit grainy but it's not hard to tell that his DCS is a daily driver. That's the difference. I've never been a fan of the oversized rims and low profile tires. To me it says I don't drive this wonderful machine....I park it and wax it. Visually it makes me think of someone mixing a business suit with a Public Enemy baseball cap. Something's not quite right with this picture. And even though the suit may be Armani, I'll bet the only thing you'll remember is that hat. B)

BTW nice car TDK. Pic is a little blurry but you look a little like Cal Ripken Jr.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

My Dad and I took the Richard P driving school in Atlanta. It was to cool. When your driving just remember to stay with in a car length of your instructor and follow him close he'll take you on a great ride. Dad had one of the fastest track times for the day. One hell of an experience. B)

Hey Doc, did Caddy ever made 5 spoke wheels?

You got me scared here - could this be a trick question?

I'm going to have to say no, the factory (Cadillac) never offered a 5-spoke wheel.

There number seems to 7. 7-spokes. Through design-after-design and model-after-model: 7 spokes.

Except one (that quickly comes to mind - perhaps there are others): The 97 through 99 Eldorado wheel (see attached).

cheers,

~Doc

post-3-1109256392_thumb.jpg

Archived