CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Corsa Exhaust on 1998 Seville STS

Guarcz03

I've got it on my STS, and it's freakin' SWEET! Every thing bolts up, except to the Catalutic convereter. That required some welding. It wasn't too bad, the shop did an excellent job, and only charged about $90 for the install. The issue with the Cat being a slightly different sized pipe, is the only reason they don't mention it fitting on their website. Everything else fit's perfectly. If your considering buying it, go for it. I've had more compliments about my exhaust, then the car itself, and that's from people with Camaro's and Mustang's. The sounds is incredible, and I definitely felt a difference in power with it. Good Luck. ;)

The performance on the Highway is excellent. No droning at all. Whilce cruising at a constant speed, you can easily carry on a conversation, or listen to music. Once you step on the gas though, it gets much louder.

do you have any pictures of it installed on your car?

A person in my town has a Corsa on his STS. It sounds awesome! The tailpipes look mean B)! I am going to get a Corsa on my next STS!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Thanx for the pics it looks Great, i am going to put it on my car now that i seen it, Does the Northstar still have that 3000 RPM Growl? if you could take a pic of the weld it will be appreciated

thank you

How much does the corsa cost? I would like to get one if I buy this 99 im trying to get! I thought they were around like 1000 bucks or something is this true?

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I bought it direct from Corsa, for about $1,050. Alot of that price goes towards the quality of workmenship, which is excellent. Not to mention the lifetime warranty, as long as you own the car. It does have a nice growl at around 3000rpm. The way it sounds is pretty cool. It gets progressively louder the higher you rev the engine. At 5000rpm, it sounds insane.

I'm planning on taking some video of the car (drive by, launch,...ect) this weekend, in addition to the pic's of the weld.

an01sts, I remember that. It's a shame that it happened, but I found it to be quite funny in the end. Speaking of stolen pic's, has anyone seen that page on Cardomain, where the person copied the pictures of the purple STS on the MOVIT brake website? They disabled their guestbook, so I couldn't yell at them. How convenient. <_<

• 1 month later...

I998SevilleSTS, there are no real mods needed to fit it up to the cat. Because it doesn't clamp on (i think the tubing is a slightly different diameter), it need to be welded directly to the cat. It will work perfectly, just like a 1999-2004 would.

Archived