CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What do you think?

poopdeville

First let me say how nice your caddy looks... very sharp. Now on to those rims. Well I don't personally care for them unless you're sporting a 2000 watt amp in the trunk and subwoofers to match. I think either chrome wire spoked or smooth flat looking rims in brushed aluminum would compliment its classiness.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Yeah... the witewall's do make difference IMHO. Very nice Deville! I like older Caddies versus say, 2005 style. Look at 1976 Seville or 1979 Eldorado Biarritz, Are not they gorgeous? And they do look like real American cars, something I cannot say about 2005 STS ;) .

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Thanks for your opinions on my idea.

Yes, the old girl looks pretty good for her age but she spent a lot of time indoors during Canadian winters and thus the result... original paint (except the front end where the previous owner hit a deer and the front fenders and hood and such were replaced and re-sprayed "to match"... see the transition?).

I really like the wire look knock-offs and I do not have a 2000 watt amp in the back...lol... I have the stock factory "Symphony Sound" stereo in it and it sounds very Cadillac...

These are Photoshoped-in 15" wheels and my existing ones are my avatar...

Oh what to do... I just don't want to ruin the look of a fine automobile in the interest of chrome spokes...

hmmmm....

Mike P

very nice, and yes, whitewalls, also, lower that front end a little. It is sitting up higher than the rear.

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

Hey there Flyer...

I love YOUR wheels and your whitewalls!!!!

I know she seems low in the butt however... she has the inflatable rear end. I am not too sure if it is working correctly ALL the time... much like many issues with this car, the compressor is intermittent (lol)... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I still love her even if her butt begins to sag a bit... It kinda happens when they get this old.

:blink:

Mike P

Hey there Flyer...

I love YOUR wheels and your whitewalls!!!!

I know she seems low in the butt however... she has the inflatable rear end. I am not too sure if it is working correctly ALL the time... much like many issues with this car, the compressor is intermittent (lol)... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I still love her even if her butt begins to sag a bit... It kinda happens when they get this old.

:blink:

Mike P

I also agree with flyer, the whitewalls would look really sharp with those wheels.......... B)

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

That is what they appear to be but they look pretty big in the picture! I think it is because of the whitewalls! I was just curious to know if they were aftermarket knockoffs or somethin like that...... :(

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

Hey thanks for the opinions...

My stock wheels are 15" and so are these wires...

Cardiodoc says to nstay with the stock tire size IF I get these rims... 205 70 15...

My stock rims and tires are shown on my little avatar pic...

Mike P

Archived