CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Trade Anyone?? 92 Caddy Seville SLS for Waverunner

StinkinLincoln

I have a 1992 Caddy Seville SLS. It has 140,000 miles and is in overall pretty good shape. It needs a little work on engine to make it run perfect but other than that it is a very reliable car. I am looking to get basically any kind of waverunner but a Seadoo XP would be really desirable. Well anyone can leave a note and let me know what they got and if they are up for a trade......

Also leave your email if you would like me to send you some pics and then you can also leave some info about your waverunner.......Thanks!!!

... I am looking to get basically any kind of waverunner but a Seadoo XP would be really desirable. ...

StinkinLincoln,

You may want to look into something a little larger than

the xp. Ths xp is very small, even though they call it a two person,

it is really a one person machine.

Get a three person machine, you''ll enjoy it ten time more!

my .02

That depends on whether or not he wants it to ride like a boat. :lol: I have a 92 polaris 650SL and I love the thing. Quick and agile and you're definitely going to get a little wet in waves. Most of the newer models, especially the larger ones (in my opinion) cruise over everything like a boat. And the smaller models are easier to submerge.... but hang on tight. :lol:

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

OHHH BOY!!!!

I just thought I would share my Personal Watercraft news. My brother and I purchased a 2004 Sea-Doo RXP!!! The one with 215 HP!!

Its like a Corvette on water.

Personally two seaters are way better, I mean threes a crowd, not nearly as fun.

Oh well, have fun with whatever choice you make

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Archived