CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

My 1994 Cadillac SeVille STS is for sale if anyone is interested and live close by! I am asking 6800 canadian or best offer! The car has 105, 000 miles and is in great condition! I have put 2000 miles on it since i bought it and I have not had any problems so far! The car runs and looks great the interior is in great condition and the exterior is also! It has power sunroof, climate control, leather, power, heated seats, It is a pearl green with neutural interior. If you have any questions just email me and I will post a few pictures.

post-5-1108440342_thumb.jpg

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I cant figue out how to post more pics in one post so ill just put a few on for now!

post-5-1108440548_thumb.jpg

user posted image

Here another of the side LOL! If anyone nos how to do all this in one post that would be great this is a little annoying LOL! :lol:

post-5-1108440955_thumb.jpg

user posted image

I don't understand why would you sell your car if you just bought it, and it runs great. You have only 104,000 miles. I have 95 STS and would not change it for 98 or newer with the same mileage, since it runs great and I know what repairs I already had in 3 years that I have this car. Another thing is I love the look of the 92-97 STS vs the new ones. I would keep the car if it doesn't give you any trouble, and focus my energy to something else. Just my $0.02.

1960 Sedan De Ville (sold)

1970 Coupe De Ville (sold)

1987 Mazda RX-7 (sold)

I don't understand why would you sell your car if you just bought it, and it runs great. You have only 104,000 miles. I have 95 STS and would not change it for 98 or newer with the same mileage, since it runs great and I know what repairs I already had in 3 years that I have this car. Another thing is I love the look of the 92-97 STS vs the new ones. I would keep the car if it doesn't give you any trouble, and focus my energy to something else. Just my $0.02.

I have been trying to tell him that for the past week! :D

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

This car is harder to sell than I thought! I am no longer looking at the 99 sts I am now looking to buy a 97 black on black sts with 97,000 miles on it! :D But I may be stuck with my car haven't got one call on it yet! Every one is turned away cause it has a V8 and they think bad gas miledge! <_<

user posted image

Well I'm not really in the market for another 94sts but then again if I could get it for "Best offer" price then hey why not. My 94 is starting to grow on my fiance. I'll throw my bid in at a $1000.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1995 STS and a 1999 STS. Trust me, you will be much happier with the interior of the 1998 and up models. Dependability, in my case, has been about the same. Not many problems, but when there is a problem, there's ussually more than one and it's either really expensive to have done or a real PITA to do yourself. Thats any Caddy tho.

Do yourself a favor and sell it for something with less miles. These things (94 to 97 Sevilles) turn into money pits after 100k miles (front end items worn, motor mount, water pump, EGR, etc.., etc..). Stay with Caddy, but spend a little more dough on one with under 80k if possible. Just my 2 cents.

James

1999 STS 65k

1995 STS 127k

Don't listen to all the babble!!! Sell it quick before your tranny slips third and fourth gear like mine did at 115,000 miles. Cost me $2600 to rebuild complete! And mine is a Florida car with no rust, same color inside and out, but with the Gold rims! The $1000 might sound like an insult, but put another $3000 in it and you got your $6000 Canadian!!!

And, no, I don't know the guy who offered the $1000!

Good Luck,

-IcemanBWAB-

Oh good grief! First, most tranny problem fixes involve replacing shift solenoids not an entire rebuild. The trannys are considered "bulletproof". But i can relate because i got suckered into a rebuild on my Bonn SSE when I discovered later that it was most likely just a shift solenoid as well. Call it 20/20 hindsight.

And I don't believe 115,000 miles is considered "high miles" on a Northstar. Perhaps if you never changed your oil, coolant, or your thinking it could be considered high. Sheesh I can see we're a lot of help here. "Quick sell that POS before it drops dead on a deserted road or the tranny falls out!" Is that really being helpful? I've had my 94 POS with 214,000 and no major repairs to speak of. Oh sure I've had to replace the fuel pump and a few other goodies but nothing that wasn't expected. Cars are not a forever item and we're talking Cadillacs here. They're not cheap and they weren't intended for cheap people.

cadillac_caddy_sts,

I think it's a fine idea that you want to sell your 94 for a 98 or later because you like the styling. I don't agree with it but it's your car, your money, your choice. And the reason for doing so is good enough for you and that's all that is important. Nothing bad should happen to your 94 should you decide to hang onto it. My 94 is living proof. Good luck to you whatever you decide to do. BTW my $1000 offer still stands. ;)

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived