CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

'05 STS

pos2nat

Saw the 2005 STS at the MT Car Show in Baltimore. Love every thing except that at 6ft 4ins, there isn't much legroom. The older versions seem to have a little more legroom. I still want to test drive one. The CTS-V comparably has more legroom than the STS.

OMG, I went to the autoshow in philly, sat in the sts, I was lovin it up front. I am only 5' 11" . I figured I'd do an experiment and sit in the backseat. There is NO room at all. I tried to sit in the back middle, the seat was hard and my head was honestly jammed against the headliner. I'm not exaggerating. it was honestly like sitting in the back of a 2-door acura integra or something like that. It was ridiculus and very disappointing.

Chris

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

The vote is still not in for me on the new STS. Saw one at the DC Auto Show, been in one at the dealer - done just about everything but drive one. I agree with Scotty though - at 6'4" there just isn't enough room for us tall guys.

The back seat is cramped and really does have that Honda feel to it. Not what I was expecting, but the performance and handling may make up for lack of interior design........

I, for one, wish there was just a little more room. But then again, if I stay in the drivers seat I won't have to worry about it! LOL

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

They are beutiful cars! I want one hopefully they will lose there value and i can get one in a few years HAHA! :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Yeah the last STS which I owned and the new STS has no leg room in the rear. I've had friends sit side ways just so they can fit and be somewhat comfortable and that's with the front seats up alittle. It really made no sense for a full size car that is approx 200 inches long to have Honda Civic rear leg room. The rear seats in my new car the LS430 feels like a limo compared to the STS.

post-3-1108562875_thumb.jpg

Archived