CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What is you car's name?

AaronM

Hi,

I searched for a thread like this but didn't find one. So, I am starting one! What is your car's nickname! I am not sure what to call mine yet. I was thinkin Elektra, but nawww! I am going to have to look through some name books! ;)

POST AWAY!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

The Greyhound.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

"The Sprucegoose" or sometimes just "The Goose"

I had to laugh when I thought about all the names we had for some of the cars we had when I was a kid!!! My all time favorite from that era was a '62 Olds Super 88 that had a 455 4bbl. Rocket motor. This car was affectionately known as "The Bomb"! :P

Great idea for a new topic Aaron! B)

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

I have never come up with a nick name that stuck, just yet! I have tried names like Torch, Chase and Fred! :lol: But none of those really worked out!

Chase?, fred? LOL!!!!!! :lol: Were did you come up with fred? Thats the funnyist name for a car I have ever heard LOL!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

The "Big Red Dog"

A term of endearment, as opposed to ridicule.

An old pic (crappy too) and I've never figured out how to post these as well as others... :(

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

I never call my car the godfather out load lol! I just say I have the cadillac today! don't get me wrong i love my car but not that much!!!!! :D

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

My kids call mine "The Blue Bomber." B)

Which is much better than the name they have for my F150... "Bulgy"...

Short for Big Ugly Truck.

Of course a better question might be who has named our kids after our cars... My daughters initials are "A SLS". I had to talk my wife into a second middle name for this to work... I tried for "STS" but my wife couldn't agree to a "T" name...

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

I remember the movie "Christina" (I think everybody saw it). That was fine name for caddy too.

The movie you mention was "Christine" - the infamous auto-rebuilding 1957 Plymouth Fury. Great movie for it's time.

As for my own monster - BOB as in, Black-on-Black.

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

Archived