CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Good place for tint

Check out the window places around your town! Thats were I am getting myn done is at a auto glass shop I got it priced all the way around will cost 60 dollars for install!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

That is a good price! I took my car to a few places and they all estimated like $80 just for the tint! They wanted close to 40 for install! Never buy the do-it your self cheap stuff! I tried that once and I just made a big mess! You needed water, soap, razer blades and a squegee! It was a reall pain! I couldn't get it to look right so I just took it all off! There are not that many places around here that do it, so it didn't take long to shop around! Good luck......

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

It makes the whole car set off! With like 25% tint all around i just dont know what it is its awsome!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Try to get some more info first. Like what is the warranty, do they do the back window in one peace, ask them to show you examples. What type of tint they offer. The tint can also be metallic, or be a light greenish, and have manny different colors. Look for one that do not go purple in a season or two, or the one that starts peeling off soon. I will do mine in May, since they need to dry out for a few weeks in a summer time, and much longer in the winter. For the one that I want to do (I have the name and more info on my work computer), the estimate was around $400. With the lifetime warranty that it will not fade or change the color. It is also made from the best film. Do not get the cheap one's. You would end up doing it again in a year or two. And they will charge you to take it off, and to put the new ones.

1960 Sedan De Ville (sold)

1970 Coupe De Ville (sold)

1987 Mazda RX-7 (sold)

Archived