CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Seville STS 1998 Radio Install

Hello, I have a 1998 Cadillac Seville STS with the Bose system in it. The stock system in my car already sounds really good and has some decent bass with the built in sub. So, I'm not looking to change any of that stuff yet, I'm just wanting to put in an aftermarket radio that way I can add another USB charger in my car and to add a real AUX cord and not use the cassette to aux things from my local dollar store that sounds awful when you pass the half way mark on your phone volume. I have very very little experience with any of this stuff so the more simple the better lol. I've had lots of different responses asking this, and I'm honestly not sure what to believe or do, so I figured I'd have way better luck asking here. Some have said I'll need to spend upwards of $70 for just the wiring harness, some have said I can't do it because of anti theft system in my car, and some have said I can throw in a cheap $10-$15 one and it'll work. I'm really lost here, lol thanks for the help in advance! 

Archived