CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Vehicle for me

cardio-doc

HAHA! That Hummer is awesome! Much better than the H2! That baby is a Hoss!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

AaronM~ That's a tight STS! Love that style in Black. Sharp - especially w/those updated wheels.

JimD~ I've 'noticed' that CXT. What rednecks get to drive when they go to heaven.

Nah - I'll just keep this a little while. But it sure is fun!

Thanks,

~Doc

I think that would be a great car to have I love it! It looks so impressive on the highway. I can see some drawbacks in terms of parking or tight streets on long island, but that may not be a problem in Florida, isnt that where you are?

I love its look, how does it corner compared to typical SUV's? I had an Explorer that was really twitchy... That looks rock solid, it doesnt look like it would roll at all. Low and Wide

I love those wheels in the garage, can I have them :P

Is that a $ sign hanging in front, or a tow hook? LOL... You be stylin now bro'...

Fun fun fun. Have to try out the winch though. My boy is so funny with all this. I got it about 2 weeks ago and that day a guy pulls up next to us at a light and started going off about how much he liked it.

He says, "that can go through a river" and immediately my 5 year-old wanted to find a river to drive through. He points out every lake we drive by and asks to drive into it.

Good to hear from you, old friend.

~Doc

post-3-1108059689_thumb.jpg

I think that would be a great car to have I love it! It looks so impressive on the highway. I can see some drawbacks in terms of parking or tight streets on long island, but that may not be a problem in Florida, isnt that where you are?

I love its look, how does it corner compared to typical SUV's? I had an Explorer that was really twitchy... That looks rock solid, it doesnt look like it would roll at all. Low and Wide

I love those wheels in the garage, can I have them :P

Parking isn't bad here in Florida. There's always a berm I can crawl up on or a curb to jump. Also parking spaces are wider down here than I remember in the Northeast so if I take an end spot I'm usually ok.

Handling? I haven't driven SUV's so I don't have much to compare to. The stance/track feels good, but the suspension is very soft. If you come to a quick stop it will rock back and forth on the tires even with the brakes locked - like a big waterbed. Just have to find the comfortable rhythm and drive at it. On the highway I go 80+ in my Crown Victoria ex-cop car. In this I cruise at 50 (yeah yeah - everyone is flying by me). So the handling just takes some getting used and so long as you're not in a hurry it's good enough for me.

Wheels? Take your pick!

~Doc

I can see where this is going, Doc. Here is your next hauler; 25,999 lb GVW.

I love those trucks there amayzing! I want one of those but they never made that many and they are something like 100 000 dollars!!!! They are sweet though!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Great for hauling wheels around. Kids love it. Definitely more attention than the Vipers of years ago.

Don't know how long I'll keep it but it sure is fun!

~Doc

What year is it! Probably one of the nicer Hummer's I have seen in a while! All you see now, is the new H2 hummers!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

I'm not to found of the H2's myself I would much rather have one of those!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

So Doc,

Will you be selling chromed armor for Hummers on EBay very soon? :P

I can just see the ad:

This auction represents a phenomenal value and is a LIFESAVER if you need a replacement armor (with style). That crazy US Military Arms dealer wants over $134,554.00 at his parts counter!!! Why pay retail when you have eBay?!

Check through my feedback - I sell alot of Hummer Armor for a reason!

*** I Ship VERY Fast ***

This armor WILL SHIP within 24 Hours of payment if the next day is a business day

Interested in a COMPLETE SET of armor and weapons Click here to see my eBay auctions for complete sets of Hummer accessories

No Reserve - High Bidder WINS!

Thank-you for your interest in my auction.

EBay to the rescue! :D:lol:

(I hope no one takes offense here. This is serious stuff for sure, but we can still see some perverse humor in it , OK?)

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Oh man~ cadillac_caddy_sts, Msilva954, yenko, TDK and Ranger - those are some funny posts in there! And sorry, no chrome H1 wheels for sale (though I do liquidate the H2 chrome wheel from time-to-time). TDK - I'm reading your post again and still laughing. That's great.

How about this?

That crazy Rumsfeld is making you pay for this armor TWICE! Once for yourself and once for those $150 hammers that DoD has to buy. Let him sell his to W!

Alright - not going to go political now.

Msilva954 - the front passenger seat is very cramped in the footwell - because of the gigantic transmission housing. Driver's footwell is just 'ok'. Driver's seat/position is excellent. Vogue's though? Look at the size of those tires! I don't think Vogue makes that size!

cadillac_caddy_sts - there's a 2006 H1 at the local dealer right now. Window sticker reads $146,000.00

I paid roughly a quarter of that for this one but had to go very far away to get it. Plus it needed some work (about done now).

I don't want to 'dis' on the H2 and I'm happy for Hummer Inc. because there are ALWAYS one or two at every stop light in Boca Raton Florida. They're always there. H1? I've seen one in about a month. (nice young guy with an Open Top).

Thanks guys - this won't be a 'keeper' since I bought it to sell it but it's been so much fun I'll have it a little while.

cheers,

~Doc

AaronM~ That's a tight STS! Love that style in Black. Sharp - especially w/those updated wheels.

THANKS! I bought those center caps from you! Your price for them was AWESOME! :D

One quick question though...your username is Cardio-Doc. Are you a cardiologist, heart surgeon...? Just wondering!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

AaronM~ That's a tight STS!  Love that style in Black. Sharp - especially w/those updated wheels.

THANKS! I bought those center caps from you! Your price for them was AWESOME! :D

One quick question though...your username is Cardio-Doc. Are you a cardiologist, heart surgeon...? Just wondering!

Thanks for the business!

Occasionally I receive an e-mail from an eBayer stating their surprise that medical malpractice insurance rates have forced a cardiologist into peddling on eBay, but no - nothing so theatrical as that. I teach spinning at the gym (cardio), and people have called me "doc" since I'm a kid. I joined eBay early in 1999 and just came up with something cute. Along the way I've 'fallen' into this wheel business and people have gotten used to my name. About 10 to 15% of my business is previous customers who either need more wheels, tires, a single wheel or refer a friend and we deal direct (off-eBay). Since some people don't keep e-mails, they only remember 'cardio-doc' so I'm married to it. I've toyed with changing to some name having to do with wheels or car parts but I'll lose those customers. So when people ask - I explain as I am here.

cheers,

~Doc

Cool! I know all about spinning! I race road bikes during the summer! It sure is fun! "You have to spin to win!" That is what my coach always tells me, haha!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Archived