CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New digital camera!

sprucegoose

Had to try out my new digital camera (Konica Minolta Z2), so I washed up the "Goose" and took a few shots. :D I liked this one best, although the lighting wasn't ideal by any means. The sun was setting fast in the background...

I really love this camera, but sure have a lot to learn. The options are unbelievable, I haven't scrached the surface yet. I used the flash to fill in on this one, so the front wheel and bumper are highlighted a little.

One thing that is really nice with this camera is it can take exceptionally clear 30 frames per second movies with sound. They can be of any length, as much as will fit on your SD card! I have a 256Mb card now, and I will be shopping for a 1Gb+ card soon I think!

post-3-1107888876_thumb.jpg

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Looks great! I like the newer wheels on it! I'm guessing that 'Bird is in the garage undercover! :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Looks great!  I like the newer wheels on it!  I'm guessing that 'Bird is in the garage undercover!  :)

Thanks Jason! Yes, along with two other "project" that are plugging up the garage... :P The latest is my daughter's 96 Grand Prix that blew a head gasket. :o She has been driving for a whole month, and then this happens...

Can't wait till spring to dive into the Firebird full force again! I'm ready for warm weather! B)

Another nice feature of this camera is the 10x optical zoom. I can't believe the clarity of a 4 megapixel shot also!

'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

I'm ready for warm weather!  B)

Whaddya mean? It's 71 outside right now! ;)

Yeah... you Southerners! :D It's 26F here and I just fired up the turbo-heater in tha garage. Time to go out and put the new radiator in my son's Grand Am. (A chief mechanic's work is new done!) :P

THe El-Dawg looks great! We have a 4MP camera as well. They sure are nice. I can't imagine what those 8 and 9 MP camera must be like :o! Now lets get some more videos of that nice exhaust!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

I'm ready for warm weather!  B)

Whaddya mean? It's 71 outside right now! ;)

Yeah... you Southerners! :D It's 26F here and I just fired up the turbo-heater in tha garage. Time to go out and put the new radiator in my son's Grand Am. (A chief mechanic's work is new done!) :P

It's 40 below zero here and look at how much fun these people are having!!

http://www.rtoddking.com/chinawin2003_hb_if.htm

(These images will take your breath away they are so beautiful)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

WOW! Those sculptures are amazing! It sure looks cool with all the lights on! -40 is a bit cold for me though, haha! 2 more years in Michigan and then I am moving to Florida. I love Naples, FL!!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

WOW! Those sculptures are amazing! It sure looks cool with all the lights on! -40 is a bit cold for me though, haha! 2 more years in Michigan and then I am moving to Florida. I love Naples, FL!!

I hope you went to the bottom of that page and then clicked the link for the 2005 Snow and Ice show. Those images are even more spectacular.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Yes, those Ice sculpture pics are amazing aren't they! :blink: I saw those in an email earlier, very impressive work...

I am actually a big fan of Winter. I don't think I could live somewhere where I couldn't have a change of seasons. Being of 100% scandinavian nationality and growing up in upper MI are a big part of that I'm sure!

I know this isn't a Chevy forum, but I had to include the Tahoe pic I took too. :P I really like this one too, after I jazzed it up in MS Picture It. I grabbed that Tahoe LT .GIF graphic years ago somewhere, added it for looks here. I should've tooled out in the deep snow somewhere to take a shot like that maybe... Next time! ;)

post-3-1107954965_thumb.jpg

One more for the collection... I sure like this angle. I have these pictures saved on my cel phone. (along with my families portraits of course!) Is that wrong? :lol: Man, I just love the looks of this car. I'm just glad the original owner took such good care of it! :D

post-3-1108007328_thumb.jpg

Archived