CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Super bowl tonight!

Has anyone seen the 5 min commercial for the new V series cadillacs? I am in Canada and I fear that we won't get them if they are not canadian commercials! I want to see them! :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Has anyone seen the 5 min commercial for the new V series cadillacs?  I am in Canada and I fear that we won't get them if they are not canadian commercials!  I want to see them! :lol:

If you do the math, they come out to a cost of $80,000 a second. That's 2.4mil for 30 seconds, 4.8mil a minute...

American$, that is.. ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Has anyone seen the 5 min commercial for the new V series cadillacs?  I am in Canada and I fear that we won't get them if they are not canadian commercials!  I want to see them! :lol:

If you do the math, they come out to a cost of $80,000 a second. That's 2.4mil for 30 seconds, 4.8mil a minute...

American$, that is.. ;)

Have you seen one yet? I hope that they are on the canadian channels! I meant 5 sec LOL! Not 5 min! :lol:

user posted image

I saw one at the 2-minute warning commerical...or thereabouts. I've only seen two so far. One that illustrated the new V-series cars as bullets being fired from a gun (a tunnel in the real world) and the 5-second commercial.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Oh I guess that they aren't on here we only see canadian commercials thats all I have seen so far anyways I thought that maybe they would have them on for the canadian channels! I am very disapointed LOL!!!!! :lol::lol:

user posted image

Archived