CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Get Carter

Scotty

I am sure you all have seen this chase scene with a Seville being chased by a Jag. I noticed a couple of things that amazed me, first, wow the car sounds terrific and I love the way it handles, I am sure Stallone is not driving it... :lol:

Second, at one point the driver side front fender is mashed and in a later scene its NOT? :blink: Wow the car fixed itself.... cool... :blink: How do they produce a movie with such obvious edit problems? Is it just me, or do cut/edit/sequence problems bother you also? I just checked and NO Stallone did not direct it..

Third at the end of the chase, there appears to be a message on the DIC... :lol:

If you have not seen this movie, check it out, the Seville looks great! Mike

What year is the seville? Is it an STS? I will probebly rent that movie tonight! :lol:

Has anyone noticed the nice black STS Nickoulas Cage drove in the movie Face/off? You only like see it for a split second but it was still nice to look at! :P

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

Next time you watch Commando, with Arnold, check out the yellow Porsche. It strangely keeps fixing, and wrecking, itself over and over. Plus, there is a sweet '70s Eldo in it.

Don

"Modern warriors saddle iron horses of chrome."

Oh yes I seen that movie before but unforniatly it was before I had a thing for Cadillacs so I don't remember! ;)

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Pay attention to the silver CTS (or what's left of it...) in the second Matrix flic.

I wonder how many cars they went through - or if its all just FX. <_<

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Also, Tommy Lee Jones briefly drives a STS in "US Marshals"

I have the US Marshalls DVD, and every now and then, I'll pull it out and watch him steal the STS. It's probably a '97...possibly a '96. I like the line when he says over the radio, "we've taken possession of a silver Cadillac!"

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I usually pause the US Marshalls DVD to get a longer look at the STS. I sure didn't like seeing his deputy (Newman) jump right on the middle of the hood when they "took possession" of it. The movie came out in 1998 so the car is probably a '97.

Also, Tommy Lee Jones briefly drives a STS in "US Marshals"

I have the US Marshalls DVD, and every now and then, I'll pull it out and watch him steal the STS. It's probably a '97...possibly a '96. I like the line when he says over the radio, "we've taken possession of a silver Cadillac!"

Yet again another movie that I have seen lots of times but it was before I took a likeing for Cadillacs LOL! Well I have always liked them but I didn't know one from the othere HA HA!

user posted image

IF YOU WANT TO SEE OLD CADDIES OF THE LATE FIFTY`S AND EARLY SIXTY`S CHECK THE MOVIE "TIN MEN" WITH DANNY DEVITO AND RICHARD DRIFUS. I THINK THE MOVIE WAS MORE ABOUT CADILLACS THAN TWO GUY SELLING ALUMINUM SIDING. SOME REALLY NICE CADILLACS.

I saw that movie and I totaly agree with you there LOL! There Cadillacs everywheres! I rented get carter today to! LOL I just want to see the cadillac! I will watch the whole movie but thats what I will be waiting to see!!!!!! :lol:

user posted image

Do you remember the cadillac chase? How long does it last? I rented it because there are not very many movies with cadillac sevilles! After the CTS came out they were in alot of movies such as bad boys 2 and the matrix reloaded but no sevilles LOL I just had to rent it when I found out there was a SeVille! :lol:

user posted image

Archived