CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

How much do you think i can get???

Hey guys, my name is nick and im new to this site, I currently own two other cars (89 mustang GT and 02 stratus RT coupe) I am members to websites to those as well. Any ways, as of 11:00 tonight i will be the owner of a 95 STS with 140K miles. I know that seems like alot of miles for me to even think about buying it but it's in next to mint condition, and for $1500 its pretty much a gift. The kid im buying it from just needs some quick cash. The whole reason i decided i wanted a caddy is because my dad has always had them. He has a 98 deville right now. Its kinda old but then he brought home a 2000 Eldorado a couple of weeks ago and i drove it. It only has 19K miles on it and i fell in love. He paid $16,500. This 95 STS is more of an Investment, my question is, How much do you think i could get for a car like this. Im thinking atleast $3500. The car is in beautiful condition. its all loaded up too, sunroof and everything. I know im gonna love it and im selling my stratus and taking the profit from this car to buy my dads Eldorado, (he's now buying his friends 2004 DHS for $20K. Please let me know what you think, thanks! Nick from MASS.

If it's as clean as you say, I'd say anywhere from $3,500 to $4,000.. As long as it's pretty tight and the check engine light is off and the tires and brakes are good and all.. I'd ask $4,300.00 OBO... Some one may offer you $3,500.00... Tell them you'll meet them half way and take $3,900.00...Good luck..

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

ok guys, here are some pics. Now remember, i paid $1500 for this car so it does need some work, well cosmeticly just a front grille, headlight and the hood needs some attention. Other than that it needs a water pump (already have it) and a heater motor. What do you think? did i get a deal or what???

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

A 95 with 140k is worth more than that. That stuff's minor. You could fix all that with a visit or two to the junkyard. Yeah, thats a good deal. Mine has 143k and it's a 93. I listed for $4900 it on Craigslist.org and 3 responses within 10 hours so I pulled it off right away. If taken care of the right way, that engine should go to 250k easily. Also, the average driver puts on 14k per year, so it should last a while. I list it for like $6500. If it's cherry and has no probs, that gives you room to negotiate. Why not??? :D

hey thats a good idea on craigslist. Im gonna fix it up a little and then sell it. My brother paid his insurance for his camaro he is restoring because he just wanted to keep the plate he has had since he was 16. so the insurance is free till the end of may. If you look close you can see my dads Eldorado in the background, I might buy that when i sell this, im not sure yet. -Nick

Naw I don't see the ELDO, what year is it. You should post it so we could see. I just saw one sittin on the corner a few hours ago that looked so clean, I almost threw up!!! Thats next too if I dont get another STS.

A 95 with 140k is worth more than that. That stuff's minor. You could fix all that with a visit or two to the junkyard. Yeah, thats a good deal. Mine has 143k and it's a 93. I listed for $4900 it on Craigslist.org and 3 responses within 10 hours so I pulled it off right away. If taken care of the right way, that engine should go to 250k easily. Also, the average driver puts on 14k per year, so it should last a while. I list it for like $6500. If it's cherry and has no probs, that gives you room to negotiate. Why not??? :D

I just put an add in on craigslist for my car! Did you put it up for sale agian and ask a little more for it!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

Archived