CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

To Grille or Not To Grille?

AaronM

What are your opinions on this billet grille. I really did not like the look of them until I saw this car. I think if the Cadillac emblem was centered, it would look better. What do you think? B)

BILLET:

2.jpg

Stock:

1.jpg

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

The billet grille is nice - you bet. Classy and understated.

The emblem seems to be too high or otherwise "lost" into the grill details. It should stand out a bit more perhaps - or a differant style if available.

I think the license plate would look better covered with a bumper-colored smooth contured blank. The second plate/emblem takes away from the other-wise clean look.

Is the "billet grille" plastic, aluminum or actualy chromed steel billets?

I'd probablyh to have steel. There were (4) birds stuck in the truck grille last week, yuk :blink: Just thin'in the flock I guess? The birds enjoy a bit of warm ground and just don't know when to "get the flock out'a there" (besides miss-juding speeds of certain vehicles).

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

A guy who works in the same bldg. as I do has an SLS w/the billit grill. When I first saw it, I wanted one. Since I go outside to smoke I look at it often. After a few months I have decided I like the looks of the OEM better. Some things look better w/time some dont, IMO.

Stock look much better to me. We should not try to do with our cars what other people do with their Honda Civic for example. All the spoilers, neon lights, and it is stil Honda Civic, and it looks even more cheap. Do not forget you drive a classy car, behave like one too. Just my $.02

1960 Sedan De Ville (sold)

1970 Coupe De Ville (sold)

1987 Mazda RX-7 (sold)

maremrak, Does this mean you don't like this car? I was gonna put a Billet Grille on it. It had the same front tag on it as the car in the first pic too. I didn't get a pic with it on though. I thought this was a pretty sharp car :D

post-3-1107230498_thumb.jpg

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

Looks good, just do not overdo it. I have 95 pearl white STS. I'll just put some new wheels, tint the windows, and maybe add the wood applications on the door handles inside, probably put new mats with the Caddy sign and logo and that's about it. Caddy's have the sharp look by itself. I just want to enchanse it a little bit, not change it completetely.

1960 Sedan De Ville (sold)

1970 Coupe De Ville (sold)

1987 Mazda RX-7 (sold)

Does anyone have any pictures of a 93-97 with a billet grill? I would like to see what it looks like I could not find any with one on the internet maybe i'm just not looking hard enough. :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Does anyone have any pictures of a 93-97 with a billet grill?  I would like to see what it looks like I could not find any with one on the internet maybe i'm just not looking hard enough. :lol:

Here is one I found today! It doesn't look as bad as I thought!

post-3-1107722141_thumb.jpg

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

What are your opinions on this billet grille. I really did not like the look of them until I saw this car. I think if the Cadillac emblem was centered, it would look better. What do you think? B)

BILLET:

2.jpg

Stock:

1.jpg

I love the emblems that are on the newer cars like the one in the picture posted by Aaron will they fit my 94? I would love to get one of those they are so much more colourful and noticible than the dull one thats on my car now!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived