CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I have thought long and hard about this and I’m deciding whether or not I should sell my STS now or wait a while, either way I will be getting a C4 Vette. But just to see if there is any interest I will go ahead and advertise my STS here.

KBB $6,400 Asking $5,500 or best offer

This car has been with my Family for about 9 years and was passed down to me exactly 1 year and 4 months ago.

Since then I have customized the exhaust system by adding a set of dynomax super turbo mufflers, 2.5 inch Y-pipe, along with 3 inch piping leading to the High flow CATCO catalytic converter.

I replaced the stock chromes with the 97 STS 7-spoke alloy wheels *see pictures

The car has almost 113,000 miles and runs strong. I will be changing the oil pretty soon. Note; this car does leak tiny droplets of oil every now and then. This car also needs a quart every 1k miles or depending on how you drive it (nothing new if your familiar with N*s)

Recent repairs have been; water pump, A and B solenoid, and alternator. This was all done last year (2004)

If you have any more questions on about the car please ask! or email me at niteriyder@yahoo.com

17np.jpg

24fw.jpg

44nt.jpg

Car looks great! I was wondering if the paint is original or if you had it painted I love that colour and wouldn't mind getting myn painted that colour if I keep it that is!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Car looks great!  I was wondering if the paint is original or if you had it painted I love that colour and wouldn't mind getting myn painted that colour if I keep it that is!

Thanks

Yes it is original, i take very good care of my cars finish by washing it every week and waxing it monthly. Doing that has kept the car looking the way it does. ;)

Hmm.. It looks as if someone has won the bidding..

I had an 1995 Eldorado Touring Coupe with 110,000 miles on it and sold it for $8k.. So, a few years later, your asking price is good for a 1994. I guess since you live in Southern California, you'll be okay with the C4.. However, when I sold my ETC, I bought a C4 also - but I lived in New York at the time. So, I had to put the car away for a few months in the Winter - and that really bothered me. I missed my ETC.. And not for nothing, but I still wish I didn't sell the Cadillac and switch-over to a Vette.. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Vette too.. And now that I live in Florida, I'd be able to drive it year-round.. Still, it probably wont turn heads like your STS does...

Sal Collaziano

Cadillac Magazine

Archived