CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Leaving for Florida today!

STS Scott

Well we are packing the STS up for our Christmas vacation in the sun!

My parents and I, and my Girlfriend are going, and we plan on driving straight through. Its a 22 hour drive from Windsor (across the river from Detroit) to Ft. Lauderdale.

We have done it many times before (minus the girlfriend...thats a new addition!), and I am sure the Caddy will perform as it always does...Exceptionaly Well!

So, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and I'll post back in the New Year!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Well we are packing the STS up for our Christmas vacation in the sun!

My parents and I, and my Girlfriend are going, and we plan on driving straight through. Its a 22 hour drive from Windsor (across the river from Detroit) to Ft. Lauderdale.

We have done it many times before (minus the girlfriend...thats a new addition!), and I am sure the Caddy will perform as it always does...Exceptionaly Well!

So, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and I'll post back in the New Year!

Merry Christmas to you too!!

My caddy used to spend every winter in Florida but the owner never drove it down or back, used to have it privately flatbedded back and forth. That's why it only had 49,810 miles on it when I bought it.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Have fun it seems alot of people are taking trips to florida on here wish I was going but it's not very cold up here, only 40 degrees not to bad its when its like 10 I wanna leave and go south have a merry christmas.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

South Florida this time of year is full, weather is not too bad but the traffic is a huge pain.

"That's not the way we do it in New York", if I hear it one more time I'm going to take hostages. LOL

Merry Christmas everyone!

sebring06RTP.jpg

It has been cold lately for me at least.....40's is wayy cold for Broward/Dade......but it was in the 80's today.....rainy too....but it overall very nice down here.....stressful from the traffic like Bronson says but very nice.

Archived