CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

test

• 3 weeks later...

I love the colour thats a shame the car look beautiful! Must have been alot of miles or something were there? Shame I tell ya! I hate it when cars look amayzingly wicked super dooper awsome but don't work out for ya.

Peace ;)

It looks similar to myn but isn't my'n I can tell by the way that the paint is my car is a little different shade of greeen still awsome car though!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Your car would be much nicer than that rust box! You cant tell from the picture but there is rust all around the windsheild and rear window seal, plus the seats are ripped and torn. Rust all around the gas cover! It is really a shame! The guy who was selling it said it was broken into and cut up with a knife. He bought the car at some online auction. But he didn't expect much anyway! I was originally looking at it for a parts car but the colors were to off. I was surprised the car was even drivable. (wasn't inspected). I could have been a nice car if it were proberly maintained but apparently it sat for a while in dust and dirt! Only 103,800 miles on it.

Ps. The picture was taken sometime back in augest!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

Archived