CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Great dealer experience today

JIMDTS

Hi Everyone

I went to the dealer this morning for service.. They did a outstanding job.. I had to go in under the oil consumption program at 1000mi. Well I suspected a bad motor mount which I had a broken front mount, clogged wiper arm nozzle I was out of service in under a hour.. In my book that's great.. So in under a hour they replaced the front mount, changed the wiper arm, and topped off the oil level and checked some other glitches ..Good experience today

Cheers

Jim

Ok Bruce I'll give the a plug "Rinke Cadillac" Warren Mi..

Thanks for posting. I know some Dealer Service Bays are doing some great work out there, and it is good to hear reports on when it goes well. Please do mention the specific dealer, just in case others have the option of shopping there as well.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thanks for your post, Jim. I see so many negative posts on this site that I don't understand as I have been with my dealer for 10 years and have never had anything but great experiences. I trust the service department implicitly as I have never had occasion to doubt them.

If you're near Young Cadillac at Owosso, Michigan, take your car there. You won't be sorry.

Young recently bought the local Chevrolet dealership to replace Oldsmobile and I have heard nothing but good from the Chevie customers who have gone there for service.

See my recent post re: HVAC blower motor. I too had an unexpected good expirience today. After checking on the price of a diagnostic I was able to talk to the forman over the phone and given some good advise rather than the "Bring it in and we'll check it out" that I expected. GARY LANG CADILLAC, MC HENERY ILL.

Archived