CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

STS

ByStorm

Hey,

Just reporting that the '01 STS is rolll'n just fine. It's winter time here in Rochester and also my first winter with the STS. So far no issues at all. I bought my STS in February of '04 and it has been sweet sailing ever sinse

I am looking forward to snow storms so I can really test the STS.

Are there any other good reports out there.....

I love this car.....

ByStorm

I know exactly how you feel when you say, I love this car!

Early on sailors navigated by the stars at night and the North star became the symbol for finding ones way home. Once you know where the Northstar is you can point your ship in the right direction to get home. So the star became a symbol for finding ones way home or more symbolically even finding ones path in life.

We are on our second STS, and can say I don't think there is any other car I would rather have. Of course, we needed the 'Sclade to schlep the kids to football and basketball pratice. Debi crusing in her truck give's a whole new meaning to 'soccer mom'. :D

user posted image

We are on our second STS, and can say I don't think there is any other car I would rather have.  Of course, we needed the 'Sclade to schlep the kids to football and basketball pratice.  Debi crusing in her truck give's a whole new meaning to 'soccer mom'.    :D

Any chance Debi would spend an hour talking to my daughter? The daughter is also a soccer - baseball - ballet mom drving a minivan. She will not even stop at a GM dealer's lot when she is buying a new G'kid hauler.

Where did I go wrong? :D

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Very nice truck - and Mom is a very attractive young lady! Almost as good looking as my better half. :D

:o:o:o BRRRRR!!!! Its 10 below up in Orillia, 90 minutes north of Toronto.

I plug in my STS each night .... start her up, blow the driveway, step into soft, warm leather seats with Xmas tunes coming out of each Bose speaker .... what an absolutely phenomenal car. Everything else feels light and tinny by comparison.

Blizzaks up front with ABS, Stabilink, and Traction Control, nothing stops us!

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived