CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Possible Cadillac LTS ‘Vsport’ Spied In Michigan: Video

Possible Cadillac LTS ‘Vsport’ Spied In Michigan: Video

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The lens is so long on the video shots that perspective on the car is compressed too much to evaluate the shape. The stills are from less than 50 feet away, though. The large amount of rear seat legroom and headroom pretty much mark it as an LTS. The extremely long wheelbase, with the wheel wells not making much of a notch in the rear doors, puts the rear wheels very far back on the car - excellent for ride and handling at high speeds and allowing for wide, deep, comfortable rear seats, but forcing truck-like wide right turns to avoid hopping the curb with the inside rear wheel.

That car is huge. Note that Bentley has some models, notably the Flying Spur and the racing Continental GT3 use the 6.0 liter WR12 48 Valve engine rated at up to 616 hp. Some models use a 4.0 liter V8 form of that engine at about 2/3 the horsepower. They have gotten their cars certified as "parade cars" for Nurmburgring and they have a significant market worldwide, with China being the biggest market for them. They have some notable entries in the Guiness World Records book including 200+ mph on a frozen lake and lap time for a land yacht at Nurmburgring that approaches that of the CTS-V recorded in 2009. Cadillac may have a model that one-ups this platform in the LTS-V. In that case, they probably use a 6.2 liter LT with a supercharger or twin turbos like the Corvette and coming CTS-V and Camaro.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived