CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New from CO, sorry, no Caddy

I found this forum via my interest in Classic Roadsters kit and replica cars that were made in the 80's and 90's in Fargo, ND. Bruce N. has the only active project going on with a C.R. product, the "Duke" Jaguar SS100 replica car, that I have found so far on the internet.

I am Bob Mahood of Parker, Colorado. And no, I don't now nor ever owned a Cadillac and, nothing against them, don't expect to (I did have an Audi once--sweet ride). The fleet currently consists of a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, a 2007 Chevy HHR, and a 80's-something 1939 Jaguar SS100 replicar.

And our other car is

6349_4.JPG

a 2005 National RV Dolphin 35' Class A, 35' long, which tows the above mentioned HHR to all parts of the US. Workhorse chassis, GM 8.1 Vortec, Allison MH1000, Ultrapower mod.

I am married, retired from an aerospace company career as a systems engineer in intelligence communications systems, and spending too much time maintaining four vehicles, two houses, and who-knows-how-many computing/smart phone/ereader/tablet devices. Stuff accumulates. Gotta get rid of something.

So, I'm here to exchange info. on Classic Roadster replica cars mainly as long as a Cadillac forum will suffer it.

Bob M.

:welcomesmiley:

Well, this is a Classic Replica Board! Welcome a-Board! I drive a Cadillac myself but like many of us regulars here I have a lot of background going way back, most of it with other makes, and I can hep with a lot of things with other cars.

How about some pictures of your SS-100 replica? Lots of Duke people are cropping up here lately.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Wow, the really clean one with the real wire wheels! A lot of people would like to know how to get real wire wheels for the Duke. Bruce is looking at a custom wheel shop.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived