CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Mailbag: Visit GmSupplierDiscount & Win

You could be our next winner in The Ultimate Discount Sweepstakes! Enter now for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card to America's largest online retailer(1). That's right — one lucky winner will go on a $1,000 online shopping spree thanks to the GM Supplier Discount!
spacer.gif
But you have to enter for a chance to win. It's easy — visit gmsupplierdiscount.com. If you're already entered, enter again! You can enter once each day for more chances to win. And each time you enter, you'll receive an additional chance to win the Grand Prize — your choice of one of the following:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Cadillac ATS. A world-class luxury sports sedan.
Buick Encore. The small SUV that's big on luxury.
Chevrolet Camaro Convertible. A head-turning sports coupe with 323 hp.
GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab. A full-size pickup where power and comfort meet.
spacer.gif
Don't forget to let your coworkers know they're also eligible to enter this great sweepstakes!

Good luck!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I did visit and enter; seems straight forward in exchange for your contact info and interest you are entered into a Cadillac related contest.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

My signup was stopped by the last screen. They want you to provide a company code, which identifies the company as a GM supplier. They advise you to get the company code from your HR department. Since I'm retired and the HR departments that will respond to such an inquiry from me aren't GM suppliers, I had nothing to enter that would get past this screen.

A new ATS would have been a really fine replacement for the 1999 Grand Am. :(

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived