CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

02 deville blinker stuck on with lights

Which is set of lights is misbehaving; front or rear?

Makes a big difference on your Deville.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

That is...one of the failure modes of the LED tail lights used on Devilles. Chances are it is a bad module mounted on the back of the lamp. The module is not available new from Cadillac.

That is...one of the failure modes of the LED tail lights used on Devilles. Chances are it is a bad module mounted on the back of the lamp. The module is not available new from Cadillac.

Do you rebuild them or is a used part the only solution?

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

The Deville tail lights are a bit unique.

There is two different failure modes. Parking lot damage to the lens, or a failed lamp driver.

On the Deville lamp, the lamp driver is a removeable unit. They are not available as a seperate part from the dealer. You have to buy the complete tail light.

We offer tested lamps, or tested lamp drivers. You could purchase either the lamp, or lamp driver. Depending on your needs and reuse whichever good part you still had.

The Deville tail lights are a bit unique.

There is two different failure modes. Parking lot damage to the lens, or a failed lamp driver.

On the Deville lamp, the lamp driver is a removeable unit. They are not available as a seperate part from the dealer. You have to buy the complete tail light.

We offer tested lamps, or tested lamp drivers. You could purchase either the lamp, or lamp driver. Depending on your needs and reuse whichever good part you still had.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind if I have a problem with the tail lights on my '05.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived