CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Paintless Dent Removal - Service Providers by Area

guyslp

Hello All,

My recently acquired SdV has a few door dings that resulted in no paint damage, just the dents. I have seen certain paintless dent removal technicians work absolute magic in repairing this sort of damage such that you'd never know it happened. However, those technicians are not located in the area where I live now and some are much, much better at this than others.

I'm living in the Shenandoah Valley in Staunton, VA, and was wondering whether anyone in my region has used someone and was very satisfied with the results? If so, I'd love to hear about them.

These sorts of threads are also an excellent opportunity to create a list of service providers for this service "all over the place," since this forum is widely read. Feel free to offer the contact information for others who perform this service even if they don't cover my area. Someone out there is going to want or need this service besides me, and it's nice to have a collection of techs who do good work.

Brian

Brian

Forums_Pic.jpg

Bri the Tech Guy   http://britechguy.com
britechguy@gmail.com   (540) 324-5032
"If it's got you screaming, I'll help you stop!!"

I've used this guy many times and he's excellent! He did a hail damaged car for me one time and when he was done the car looked brand new.

PRECISION DENTS INC
18445 MONTOUR DR
HUDSON, FL 34667-8458
(727) 639-0336

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

Any good all-service detailing shop should be able to perform the service, or recommend someone that they work with when needed. If you don't know or use a detailing shop or whatever, a good body shop that does body panel repair and replacement should be able to do a pointless repair and may be able to do it or recommend the service they work with when needed.

Ask your insurance company to recommend one, or give you a list. They should be able to help you.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Thanks to all who've responded so far.

I am aware of "the usual channels" I might pursue to find someone who does this work but, like all repair issues, some people are just so much better at it than others. That's one of the reasons I have learned to value first person input regarding who people have been genuinely satisfied with (or the converse, for that matter - knowing who to avoid is valuable, too).

Brian

Brian

Forums_Pic.jpg

Bri the Tech Guy   http://britechguy.com
britechguy@gmail.com   (540) 324-5032
"If it's got you screaming, I'll help you stop!!"

After my 2001 got hit by hail...the best repair on the car was where the PDR was done (roof).

Some of these guys simply follow the storms around the country. Work at a dealership for 3 weeks or so...move on to the next area with hail damaged cars.

Archived