CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The 10 Amp IGN0-BODY fuse in the trunk compartment fuse block supplies HOT IN RUN AND OFF power to the Heater and A/C Programmer. It supplies the same switched power to the PRNDL lights, the climate control panel, the passenger climate control, the IPC, the rear defogger relay, and the PZM.

The 10 Amp COMFORT fuse in the trunk compartment fuse block supplies HOT AT ALL TIMES power to the A/C Programmer. It supplies the same unswitched power to the C/D changer, the RFA module (key fob receiver), the retained accessory power relay coil, and the PZM.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

thanks. Trust me when I tell you I would find it very hard to go back to driving anything else. I love my Deville and Seville so much that I just bought another Eldo to add.

My Deville has over 200k and runs beautiful, rides beautiful and is and has been extremely reliable. Worst problems I have had is that brake lines went (maintnence rust) and my alternator went. those were the only 2 things that made it not really driveable.

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Archived