CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2006 DTS .....again

Logan

Well it's perfectly obvious why you got it - it's so you can get a head start on converting your faux DTS into the new model. LOL!

Logan,

Well it sure doesn't look downsized. They changed the headlamps. Don't know why they "whited out" the side mirrors. No obvious key holes in door handles. Maybe they introduce a bit more chrome effects?

Wonder if the Mac Neill Automotive wind deflectors on my '98 STS will fit it. Still looks like 18" wheels, hope they are available in chrome. Alloy does not fare well in NE with all the salt they use in the winter. Word is it is still FWD which is fine with me.

Now if they can improve the "torque steer" tendency, especially if they beef up the hp they have done something.

All in all, looks ok to me.

Assuming you had a current Deville already, you could go out and get yourself a new one, just by bolting up the new front and rear sheetmetal! Once you painted over the duct-tape, no one would ever know!! lol

The wheels look like Lincoln Town car rims...do you think they slapped them on for the sake of disguising it?

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Archived