CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Motortrend: CTS VSport head to head vs Lexus GS 350 F Sport

Bruce Nunnally

Not surprisingly, the CTS Vsport achieved impressive numbers at the test track, including its figure eight time of just 24.7 seconds, beating the Lexus by 0.7 seconds. The Cadillac is also the best stopping sedan we've tested, needing just 98 feet to stop from 60 mph (110 feet for the Lexus). Out on the canyons, the two sedans are indistinguishable. Both are confident and light on their feet. But after spending a day at the Buttonwillow Raceway Park, one sedan emerges as the winner. Watch the video to find out the result.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I am very excited about the Twin Turbo V6. The detuned variant for the XTS drove wonderfully, so this one in the CTS VSport should do great. Interested to see how the ATS-V is rated.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I've noticed that on bad surfaces, with just the right amount of throttle, you can keep the car pointed where you want it with just a slight turn of the wheel - the whole car turns. I hate to think of what that would turn into with 4WD (actually it would turn into a lower threshold for throttle).

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived