CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat 2013-11-14

Bruce Nunnally

It's Thursday night so it must be time for CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat.  Join us on Google+ -- see my signature below -- to participate live.  Tune in here to watch along (assuming we get a quorum -- Cadillac Jim is offline tonight).

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

...just found my turn signal gizmo packed up. AutoZone had the part for about twelve bucks, so tomorrow I'll be under the dash, removing the impact-absorbing knee panel

to access the old one and replace it. Meantime, I've found drivers aren't as aware of hand signals as they once were.

Perhaps "building the brand" has something to do with overcoming perceptions that it's out of the reach of the Ordinary Joe, or to show the long-term reliability of these machines. Mine is fifteen years old and still a wonderfully comfortable and serviceable ride, despite the minor repairs you'd expect with any older vehicle.

...rode some Honday prototypes when I was a kid in Japan 1961-62, rode small displacement bikes for my college years, and my last one was a 600 cc Yamaha.

Sold it after my pal laid his down on the freeway, thanks to a blown tire. I don't bounce any higher than he does, I figured, so I sold it. But I've promised myself

that when I turn 80, I'm buying a trike.

...wish I could hang in longer, but have chores to do. Will try to catch you guys again next week. Thanks.

Archived