CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Car Transport

BUICK11

Can someone recommend a good quality transportation carrier between South Eastern Pa to Port Saint Lucie Florida? Door to Door I do not need the cheapest and do not need a enclosed van. A open trailer would be fine. I have had bad experiences with brokers and am trying to book direct. I would like to hear some recommendations.

Thanks

Although I dont know the answer Be patient and I am sure someone will have some good help. I dont blame you. Is it driveable?

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

The new AdSense banner ad under the original post shows that www.MoveMyCar.com will ship a car for $499 and offers a free estimate for your car. I looked into a car in NJ for MAC (who is in MI) and found several with a web search. When I was caught short once I worked with my company's relocation service, which worked through the moving and storage companies. There are a lot of them out there.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.