CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

A How-Do-You-Do to Everyone on the Forum

As my name suggests, I am a virgin Cadillac owner...ever.

My previous vehicles were Chevys, Fords and more recently, a Buick Park Avenue...I now get to enjoy the happiness of owning a very nice looking, comfy, and smooth...yet family praticaly vehicle in my 2005 Deville.

I have lurked on the site, have found members to be pretty enthusiastic about the Cadillac car make, LOTS of good info here, so thought this was a good place to join up, partake in some discussion, and learn even more from live and in-color true Caddy owners!

And when I say I am a new owner, not only do I mean that in the sense I have never owned one, but I got my car literally yesterday... heh.

Very happy with it so far, and hope to have it for a long time to come.

Thanks again guys n gals, hope to learn more from other owners and simply enjoy topics on these fine cars.

Welcome to the Forum. How about a couple of pictures of your new Cadillac?

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

• 1 month later...

The Deville also is very quiet, handles well, gets great gas mileage, has excellent performance, and, with good care, is low maintenance.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived