CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Chat, June 27, 2013

Bruce can't be here so it's just us chickens! Everyone is invited to drop by for a few minutes. If you do, yo will likely be asked to introduce yourself and remark on one of our topics of the evening. Time is 6:00 PM Western, 7:00 PM Mountain, 8:00 PM Central, or 9:00 PM Eastern time.

Don't have Google Plus? No problem, stop over at http://plus.google.com and open a free account. No web cam? No problem, we just won't be able to see you move, just whatever picture you select, if any. No microphone? No problem! Just open the text communicator.

To join us, look at the Events and find Cadillac Thursday Chat. Trouble finding it? If you PM me with your Google+ user name or the e-mail that you used to set up your Google+ account I can send you an invitation you can just click on.

Topics of the evening are:

• Why do luxury owners want AWD?
  • Now that we are getting an XTS Vsport, Should Cadillac make an Escalade Vsport? SRX Vsport?
  • Will free maintenance plans improve how people maintain their Cadillacs and make for better repair records and resell values?
  • What is the best way to evaluate a used Cadillac that you want to buy?

If you have something you want to hear or talk about, or a question about Cadillacs, post here or leave a text message at the event.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

The chat begins in about 20 minutes. Anyone who wants to join in for a few minutes, go on Google+ and either find the Cadillac Chat under Events or find me, James Beard (the one with the picture of the CTS-V in the driveway), and let us know you're there. Or, PM me with your e-mail address (the one attached to your Google+ account) or your Google+ user name and I'll invite you on.

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

It looks like I missed it again. wow I am amazing. I actually got my sts running yesterday and spend a lot of time in the garage. Polishing the headlights tonight and all the sudden I remembered, its thursday, chat. Run into the house at 10:15, guess it was over. I sure hop I remember to wake up in the morning!!!

We cut it off early because Bruce wasn't there and Texas Jim couldn't get in for reasons that neither of us could figure out. We may have another one out-of-time-slot after Bruce gets back.

Your lighting looks good. Odd that you and TexasJim couldn't sync up. Hopefully we won't have that issue next time.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Texas Jim got the invite, left and came back several times, I re-invited him and he sent me a link by e-mail that clearly went to the right Hangout, etc. etc. etc. Both of us tried everything. He could hear and see me when he was on and we could use the text box but his presence on the hangout was no sound, no video.

Archived