CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I need info on the AMP for the 2006 DTS with BOSE

Texas Jim

Nothing I tried worked... until I started with the un-enlarged schematic, and I found that I could right-click on that and "save image as..." was on a pop-up, and I did drag-and-drop it to Corel Paint Shop Pro, and I feel sure that I could do the same with Photoshop or whatever too. In Paint Shop, I verified that I was getting about 2500 X 1500 pixels.

Thank you.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Nothing I tried worked... until I started with the un-enlarged schematic, and I found that I could right-click on that and "save image as..." was on a pop-up, and I did drag-and-drop it to Corel Paint Shop Pro, and I feel sure that I could do the same with Photoshop or whatever too. In Paint Shop, I verified that I was getting about 2500 X 1500 pixels.

Thank you.

Once you have the picture in Corel... is there any way to save it as a LARGE picture, maybe put it in Photobucket and link back to it here... so it will be large enough to read the printing ???

Posted Image

No problem.  But this is the schematic for the 2011 CTS.  I'll take a look at what I can find for the 2006 Deville.

Amazingly enough, the DVD has what it calls the service manual for the 2006 DTS (VIN K).  But the list of documents doesn't include the stereo.  Here's what I have:

• Bulletins By Category
  • View All Bulletins
  • Campaigns
  • Preliminary Information
  • Preface
  • General Information
  • HVAC
  • Steering
  • Suspension
  • Driveline/Axle
  • Brakes
  • Engine
  • Transmission/Transaxle
  • Body
  • Restraints
  • Vehicle Control Systems
  • Accessories

Whoooaa, it has "Entertainment" under "Accessories."  Read THIS:

th_2006_DTS_Speakers.png

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

I found to my amazement that I have the whole shop manual for your car. Just let me know what you need.

Archived