CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1962 Cadillac Coupe De Ville Custom - $27000 (Phoenix Az)

1962 Cadillac Coupe De Ville Custom - $27000 (Phoenix Az)

3K53If3Md5Lf5I45K8d5u8fb647b81c72148e.jp

This is the way a Cadillac should look! Custom built 1962 Cadillac coupe de deville by American Iron Chops Rods & Customs. This is truly one of the nicest and well built Caddys around for under $30k.

Body was taken down to metal and made laser straight. The door handles and antenna were shaved along with the top indicator lights. She was sprayed with PPG 2012 Cadillac White diamond paint and looks fantastic when the sun hits her.

The original 390 V8 was pulled and rebuilt, painted replaced. New starter, alternator, cooling fan, battery, belts hoses and all the little items were replaced.

All the chrome inside and out were removed and either polished or replaced.

22" Custom triple spoke wire wheels with pointer knockoffs

Interior is classic grey leather with suede inserts to resemble the interior of a Cadillac CTS-V

All suspension parts were replaced or refurbished and reassembled and no expense was sparred on the Air Ride system to give it that classic low look.

This car runs great! Drove 100 miles in her yesterday in the Arizona heat (102 Degrees) and she did great.

Trades considered, but don't waste my time.

$27000OBO

Built with love by

American Iron Chops Rods & Customs

Phoenix AZ

Red

424-two 0 two- 4837

Not a fan of the wheels but the overall package looks great. Read More: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3839787626.html

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Agree Bruce (one of my favorite years); it was a dis-service to put the 'dubs' on. Would have liked to see the stock wheels/rubber.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Archived