CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat 2013-06-06 now 13

It's Thursday, so it's CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat night!

Tonight's planned topics include:

• How did you learn to work on cars? How can someone who doesn't know much about working on cars learn more?
  • What are your must-have tools and equipment for Cadillac maintenance and repair?
  • What is your favorite way to sell or trade a car when it comes time to sell or trade?
  • What is the fastest you have ever been in your Cadillac? In any car?
  • If you could change something on your Cadillac, what would it be? Why?

CaddyInfo Cadillac Chats are live video chats on Google+ Hangouts. To join us for an upcoming chat please contact me on Google+.

The video feed for tonight's chat will be added to this thread.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The video will be here live during the discussion, and per-recorded for playback afterwards:

[removed due to technical difficulties]

Bruce

Technical difficulties tonight -- Google+ Hangouts are having a problem. We may have to tune in next week.

Bruce

Hopefully tonight's CaddyInfo Cadillac chat will not have the technical difficulties we had last week. Tune in at 8 PM Central Time.

Bruce

Great chat with Jim on most of the planned topics, as well as the new pricing for the CTS VSport, and possible price points for the ATS-V and CTS-V when they arrive.

Bruce

The last time it happened to me I drove under the deer. How is everyone?

I presume that the deer did not make it. I tapped a little one on the head with my bumper once while I was full on the brake and he didn't make it.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

true the deer is not fine. The door stripe has her name on it and I put the hood stripe and shaker scoop on for her. Wonder what the insurance co. will think of all that. Worst part is that I own a 2005 gtp that is salvage title, that is my daily driver but was loaned to her daughter while she got air conditioning repaired. How I would have preferred it to be the victim.

It's a heartbreaking sight but everything looks repairable. If the air bags didn't go off, you almost certainly have no unibody damage and everything is just glass, hood, fender (repair?), and headlight. I can't tell for sure from the photo but the grille and the roof look OK.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived