CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Practice on Sunday, Sell on Monday

“I’m a car nut,” he says, “but I’d never heard of the Cadillac CTS-V before iRacing announced they were building a digital version of the car. I’ve owned Camaros and Corvettes . . . frankly, I never paid much attention to Cadillac. In fact, when I told my daughter I was thinking about buying a new Corvette she said ‘Dad, you’re too old to drive a Corvette,’ and I jokingly said ‘Maybe I should get a Cadillac.’

“Then I remembered iRacing had just introduced the Cadillac CTS-V. When I showed it to my daughter she said ‘That’s a Cadillac?’”

cadillac_3-574x324.jpg

Read More: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/iracing-news/practice-on-sunday-sell-on-monday

I like to say iRacing cost me $70,000!” And he thinks it’s the best $70,000 he’s ever spent.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Let the good times roll.

I expect to get out on the road this summer with the CTS-V. When that happens, I may develop Texas Jim's appetite for SiriusXM radio, weather and traffic, and OnStar's premium Directions and Connections service.

I'm really, really looking forward to it. Some unexpected high-intensity work has got me in its clutches right now but when it's done, we do want to get out on the road.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived