CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Autos.CA: Test Drive: 2013 Cadillac XTS Premium Collection

Bruce Nunnally

mdm-9466-2013_cadillac_xts_-_13-9466.jpgmdm-9462-2013_cadillac_xts_-_15-9462.jpg
2013 Cadillac XTS Premium Collection. Click image to enlarge

My point, though – to anticipate where I’m going with this – is that Cadillac XTS Premium Collection is absolutely loaded. And not with lots of frou-frou and junk. No, this FWD model is packed with desirable features such as leather interior with smart contrasting stitching, power memory seats, “Homelink” for three garages, “surround” speakers mounted at the top of each front seat, adaptive cruise control, exterior puddle lighting, and a manual shift mode on the six-speed automatic with paddle shifters to further amuse you while driving.

Additionally, there’s a nifty lane-departure warning system that gives you little nudges through the seat side bolster to let you know you’re wandering off course. A blind-spot icon in each mirror illuminates to warn you of traffic approaching that you may not see, and a proximity sensor illuminates in the instrument panel to provide assistance when parking. There’s also forward collision alert and cross-traffic alert.

Read More: http://www.autos.ca/car-test-drives/test-drive-2013-cadillac-xts-premium-collection/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived