I ordered paper copies of the owner's manual and other such, with GM owner's manual pouch, from Helm Inc. I haven't bought factory shop manuals for a long time, so I was shocked to see that they are $250. But, this time I bought a DVD instead of the books. That should make it a lot simpler when I need to help out someone by providing a schematic or diagram. Scanning pages from a larrrge paper-bound book of letter-size pages is no picnic.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Yes, Sometimes I would end up doing screen shots and paste into photo program to save to image file but easier than scan to image.

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I have a room problem in my man-cave, too. I'll end up just copying the DVD to HD and not have an additional stack of big paper-bound manuals that I need every day.

I hope that this $250 FSM set includes the transmission overhaul manual, OnStar, the nav system, and everything else that I may need to help others into the mists of the future. Note that I have started using the 1997 transmission overhaul manual to help out a few people.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.