CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2012 Deflector (Bug Shield)

We recently purchased a 2012 SRX. The wife wanted to try a Deflector package that attaches to the front hood via tape. I ordered it from my local Buick dealer Part number 19260733. I did NOTput it on so the adhesive tape has NOTbeen removed. It is black. She did not like it and the dealer would not offer a refund since it was special order. It is in the original plastic packaging including instructions and cleaning swabs to wipe the hood area brfore installing. The list price is $79.00 with a discount I paid $71.18 including Pa sales tax. Use the part number and check the GM acessory site or look on EBay to be sure

I did nicely re- package since the original box was over 6 Ft. long. It now is in a box about 24 incles long and can be reasonably shipped via FEDEX ground.

I would like to get $40.00 for it that will include FREE FEDEX GROUND shipping to the LOWER 48 states ONLY with a residential delivery included.

Since I DO NOT have a Pay Pal account I have to request a Bank money order FIRST. Upon receipt of funds I will take to FEDEX and immediately supply a FEDEX tracking number.

Only serious people reply!

Please use my private email

cfb11@prodigy.net

Charles F Boyle

Morrisville Pa. 19067

• 3 months later...

Archived