CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

reviews

rockfangd

just thought I would share.

So many ccadillac owners and enthusiasts on this site. I would love to see more reviews written. It is very nice to read reviews to know what others may or may not like about specific vehicles. It can be long or brief and to the point.

I personally love to read reviews and see lots of pictures.

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

I agree. I think everyone enjoys helping with problems but it does break up the conversation to hear more about how people use and enjoy their Cadillacs too.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I will try to get a review of my DTS up in a couple of days...

Today I am pretty tied up already...

Tomorrow, Bruce has invited me to meet him and go to the NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway.

He has VIP tickets and we get a personal tour of the pits and get to play with some of the new GM vehicles... plus a LOT of other stuff you can't normally do...

If y'all watch the racing... look for us in the pickups that drive the NASCAR drivers around the track just before the race starts.

If I understand the itinerary right....We may be driving them... :yupi3ti:

Posted Image

So many ccadillac owners and enthusiasts on this site. I would love to see more reviews written. It is very nice to read reviews to know what others may or may not like about specific vehicles. It can be long or brief and to the point.

I'm not sure that I understand what you are aking for. In one sense, isn't every post a review of sorts? Or do you just want people to post how happy they are with their purchase? I'm not trying to change your mind, or say anything derrogatory about your request, I'm just trying to understand exactly what you are asking for.

Here's an example. If you go to the Jeep owners blog, they tend to gush over each other, and their own experiences, but have no "meat" in their posts. You can't even ask a simple question or get a straight answer without some dope talking with their thumbs trying to understand why you are asking that question of THEM.

At the opposite end of the spectrum, there is consumer reports. As biased as they are against American products of any kind, at least they have other items (including cars) on which to base their comparisons.

Normal consumers don't have that advantage, so our impressions of our rides would only be just that, our own impressions with no facts to back them up.

I rode in a Volkswagon CC last night. Aside from it riding like a buckboard with hard seats that made you feel every bump right up your spine, it was a very nice car. It had more "stuff" than my Caddy, and was just as quiet if not moreso. And to look at the MPG display and see 30.3 average around town from a tubocharged 4 cyl. was a surprise. For $20,000 less than I paid, it made me think about which one was the better buy. You have to have comparisons to give a good honest review.

I think that what you are really asking for is for more GOOD experiences, Good posts, rather than everybody posting about their problems or asking for help. I agree, it would be nice, but this is a help forum and it does that job EXTREMELY well as far as I'm concerned.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

just thought I would share.

Nothing wrong with LOTS of pics and personal reviews

look1-1-1.jpg

We have a review section that allows users to post reviews for vehicles. It helps people that have a vehicle in mind and can get some ideas. what may be better for them or maybe not for them.

It also can show problems that are common among models.

I dont always like to read about people having problems with their cars, if you can post the problems you have then why not post the good and the experience you have had.

just my opinion.

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

We have a review section that allows users to post reviews for vehicles. It helps people that have a vehicle in mind and can get some ideas. what may be better for them or maybe not for them.

It also can show problems that are common among models.

I dont always like to read about people having problems with their cars, if you can post the problems you have then why not post the good and the experience you have had.

just my opinion.

I like the idea...

I am leaving at noon to meet Bruce and go to the Nascar race today... won't be home till about midnight..

I will try to get one done tomorrow...

Posted Image

Archived