CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

BIG CADILLACS!!!

AaronM

Hi,

I thought it would be fun to get a thread full of pictures of BIG Cadillacs! Post some pictures if you have them! I found this picture from an eBay auction. It is a 1982 CADILLAC ELDORADO STRETCH PARIS EDITION. This is one long car!!!!

CadillacElDorado-PerrieSmith.jpg

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Forgive me if I didn't post any pictures, but I am still picking my jaw up off the desk!

lol That is the gaudiest thing I have ever seen!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

:o Wasn't the gen1 Seville supposed to be GM's answer to understated, smaller European designs. Beauty must be in the eye of the beholder.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Scotty wins the award! LOLOLOL!!!!

Personally, I love the professional Cadillac stretch limos like the one I saw yesterday. Looked brand new and gorgeous from end to end.

Through its history Cadillac has come up with some gorgeous cars, and a few dogs along the way too. That first image is an example of a cross between a poodle and a great dane. LOL!! A great droodle.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

That pink Cadillac needs some spark pugs in the tailpipes!!!!! :D

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

I'm not sure if this is long enough for you Aaron; but it was l o n g for it's day. This is a 1916 Cadillac touring.

post-3-1100892705.jpg

Well, obviously, that is a "16" all right but it's not the 1916 touring I intended to post. I'll try it again.

post-3-1100892915.jpg

Archived