CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

03 SLS Twilight sentenial and interior lighyinh not working HELP

I have an 03 SLS, I purchased this way. The Twilight Lighting, and all the interior lights (except for instrument cluster and radio clock and station), will not turn on ever. The Headlights and runing lights turn on when I use the headlight switch manualy, but still no interior lights (including doors, shifter selector, courtsey lights, heat controls, radio controls, ect..). I have checked the INT LP fuses and relay under the rear seat, they are good. I have also replaced the headlight/twilight/foglamp switch in the dash, with no change in the problem.... Its like the sensor in the dash always thinks it daylight... which one of the 3 ( flat blue, driver side bubble, or passenger side bubble) control this?....how bad are they to change?....and do you even think that is my problem and/or is there a way to test? Also there are no trouble codes at all.

thanks in advance for any help.

The flat one is the photo cell for the lights. The domed ones are the "sun sensors" for the A/C. Not sure how to test it or how to change it on that car, but I think you just have to remove the defroster vent to get at it.

Archived