CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Garage Floor Mats

pats37

Saw a bit in "California Car Cover Magazine" for garage floor mats. They claim to catch and hold all of the slush and snow and rain from winter driving.

Anybody here use them? If so, let me know how you like them.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

How do garage floor mats work anyway? Is it one big mat covering your entire garage surface of something? I have never heard them before now! It seems kind of foolish if you ask me! :lol: In my garage eventually the snow and dirt just run down the drain. :lol:

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

The Garage Floor mats are shown on page 46 of the winter 2004 catalog by California Car Cover.

They are available from 7 1/2' X 14' thru 9' X 22'. I think it's a good idea here in The NE because of the amount of salt they use on the roads and I keep a nice paint job on my garage floor. These look like they will catch everything and since it is a heated garage with no floor drains will make that Epoxy based paint last longer.

From the looks of them they can be cleaned every spring with a hose or power washer and keep all liquids off your floor.

Lucky for me so far we are having a mild winter snow-wise as I haven't bought it yet. But I probably will during the summer.

I think I have seen those somewhere before. It is a pretty good idea if you have a lot of snow and salt on the roads. This is my first winter with my car, I will see how It works out! My garage floor usually gets painted once or twice a year. This winter in PEI it is also very mild with not much snow!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

Archived