CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Top Gear: The Complete First Season

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmOAlsvGZ8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmOAlsvGZ8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmOAlsvGZ8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The first season of Top Gear USA is now available on DVD, including this extended clip involving stunts with a 76 Coupe DeVille

Top Gear: The Complete First Season, produced by BBC Worldwide Productions, includes all 10 episodes and exclusive DVD extras. The debut 3-disc DVD set features comedian Adam Ferrara, champion rally car and drift racer Tanner Foust and racing analyst Rutledge Wood. The intrepid trio packs the first season with super-cars, extreme stunts and challenges, car reviews, celebrity interviews and, of course, the Stig, Top Gear’s silent and mysterious racing driver. The show is chock-full of high-adrenaline action entertainment as it tracks the colorful history of the automobile as well as the eccentric adventures of its hosts with Top Gear’s customary wit and humor.

In this series, Ferrara, Foust and Wood take on extreme challenges including a moonshine run along a Prohibition route in the Deep South, teaching a blind man to drift a Nissan 370Z and racing a HALO jumper in a Hennessey VelociRaptor across the Arizona desert. The Stig also appears to set definitive “Power Laps” and the team tests some of the world’s fastest cars including a Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR, a Porsche Panamera Turbo, an Aston Martin V12 Vantage and more.

Celebrity guests take the wheel in the “Big Star, Small Car” segment including astronaut Buzz Aldrin, actors Ty Burrell (Modern Family) and Dominic Monaghan (Lost), musician Bret Michaels and skateboarder Tony Hawk. Arriving in stores on July 19, Top Gear: The Complete First Season is fully loaded with special features including audio commentary, webisodes and more.

Available now at your favorite video retailer, including Amazon.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I gave this show a chance (when it first came out) but I felt it just didn't have the chemistry of the original British version. I even watched the first show this season (but only made it to the first commercial) and had to make a switch to something else. Surely everyone has to evaluate their likes and dislikes, but it just didn't do it for me. And of course, and always, JMO.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Archived