CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Mister, can you Spare a Speedline?

After my recent tire fun, I decided I would like to have an extra front wheel/tire available for my 2008 Cadillac STS-V. Today I got this package in the mail: This Italian beauty technically comes from Speedline, but it came along to me via our friends at Direct Performance, the top ebay seller for new [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I don't know -- its so pretty here on the table I may keep it as Art.

There are tables, and then there are tables. . .

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30943

:D

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Bruce I haven't read a report on the conti's you put on. I am most curious about the noise level.

I put those on my TA but the noise level on that car is way above any caddy, though it is quieter than before. I am going to have to put something on my xlr one day and am not so sure I want to go run flat again.

I feel the Continental DWS' are quiet. I need to get Texas Jim to drive them and let you know his take because he is more sensitive on that topic.

Maybe after the next mod.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived