CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CTS-V Coupe with its "squeeky" seat or Jessie Lang?

See Video below before voting  

8 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 CTS-V Coupe or Jessie Lang

• 2011 CTS-V Coupe, it has a better body!
    • Jessie Lang

Hey Jessi, THANK YOU for visiting, I am sure that you have helped your cause! (you compete with 556 HP quite well)

But as I mentioned, given we are Cadillac lovers, we are bias toward Cadillac, so you have an uphill battle! :lol:

Keep up the good work, thanks for stopping by, Mike and the members of Caddyinfo

Lol - fair enough, Mike :) And what better car to lose to than the CTS-V? ;)

Btw- I think my reviews of the CTS Coupe are much better; when we were reviewing the CTS-V, I was stuck driving on streets that have a 30 mile per hour speed limit...

CTS Coupe:

CTS Coupe: 0-60 Test:

Yes! Please see my posts above. The women that you really do want to know are the rule; the self-described high-maintenance predatory fox is quite another breed. Jessi, please understand that you are a surrogate for such a woman in a humor context, and that no such description was inferred; I certainly didn't see one. In the video, I see an attractive outgoing, engaging person - which is great for a spokeswoman.

Amen to that! As a side note: I didn't feel attacked at all; I have a great sense of humor and I'm difficult to offend ;-) I just wanted to say something in the name of sisterhood and to remind everyone that this world is filled with some pretty awesome people :-)

Thanks very much for your supportive words and for your faith in humankind :-)

Jessi,

Truer words were never spoken.

I am married to one of the "AWESOME PEOPLE" you mentioned.

Will be 42 years this fall.

Don't be a stranger to the forum, and drop us a line whenever you test something we might be interested in.

We like other things besides Cadillacs, even if Cadillacs are our first love...well, maybe SECOND for me, behind my Darling Wife.. :) :)

Posted Image

Yes! Please see my posts above. The women that you really do want to know are the rule; the self-described high-maintenance predatory fox is quite another breed. Jessi, please understand that you are a surrogate for such a woman in a humor context, and that no such description was inferred; I certainly didn't see one. In the video, I see an attractive outgoing, engaging person - which is great for a spokeswoman.

Amen to that! As a side note: I didn't feel attacked at all; I have a great sense of humor and I'm difficult to offend ;-) I just wanted to say something in the name of sisterhood and to remind everyone that this world is filled with some pretty awesome people :-)

Thanks very much for your supportive words and for your faith in humankind :-)

Jessi,

Truer words were never spoken.

I am married to one of the "AWESOME PEOPLE" you mentioned.

Will be 42 years this fall.

Don't be a stranger to the forum, and drop us a line whenever you test something we might be interested in.

We like other things besides Cadillacs, even if Cadillacs are our first love...well, maybe SECOND for me, behind my Darling Wife.. :) :)

Wow -that's so awesome to hear! Congratulations on your sweet love and your sweet life! That makes my day :)

Ok this whole post sounds like something one of my buddies would put on for a gag, so I e-mailed Jessi and guess what? She is real and seems pretty nice. Ok I vote Jessi. Sorry for ever doubting you Mike! Jessi you gotta get rid of a Honda though, this is a caddy forum you know, or keep it but get a caddy too.

:D

Ok this whole post sounds like something one of my buddies would put on for a gag, so I e-mailed Jessi and guess what? She is real and seems pretty nice. Ok I vote Jessi. Sorry for ever doubting you Mike! Jessi you gotta get rid of a Honda though, this is a caddy forum you know, or keep it but get a caddy too.

Lol- I hear ya on the Honda but, due to finances, had to choose low-cost reliability over horsepower and torque ;)

I sincerely look forward to the day when I can splurge on a caddy :)

Lol- I hear ya on the Honda but, due to finances, had to choose low-cost reliability over horsepower and torque ;)

I sincerely look forward to the day when I can splurge on a caddy :)

When you "DO" get one... what would be your preference??

Would you want the "V" coupe, or a more "TRADITIONAL" Cadillac??

Just curious....

Posted Image

Archived