Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Window Weatherstripping question 84 biarritz convertible


Recommended Posts

In the attached is the pic of what I'm looking for. Seems I cannot find as this may not be known as weatherstripping. I would think 82 to 85 would be the same but since this is a convertible ( A.S.C.) the window shape is different but shouldn't the area where the rubber goes be the same?

Anybody know about this?

What would that rubber piece be called, rear window seal?


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...