CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Forum support

Basically it is a way to help offset the cost of CaddyInfo:

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=subscriptions

The main difference for an individual between $30/year and $10/mo is that the latter is more. For a Cadillac related business there are Supporting Vendor options.

Donate US$20 per Year

Become a Supporter: Donation of $20/year to help support Caddyinfo.com. Become a Supporter on the forum, access Contributor/Subscriber forums and upload 100k/photo instead of 64k/photo. If your current subscription is still in effect, you will be able to add a new subscription after it expires. So you found the right place, but please come back after your subscription expires.

Donate US$10 per Month

Become a Subscriber: Paypal Subscription $10/month to support Caddyinfo.com: Become a Subscriber on the forum, access Contributor/Subscriber only forums, and upload 100k/photo instead of 64k/photo.

Become a Supporting Vendor for 1 year

Become a Caddyinfo Supporting Vendor: Supporting Vendors get their own Moderated forum in the Supporting Vendor section of Caddyinfo where they can post Cadillac related items or services, group buys, and respond to Cadillac customer inquiries. Supporting Vendors also get a 230x65 px banner in the right sidebar with link to their site.

Friend of CaddyInfo Level Super-Sponsor Level

The Friend of CaddyInfo Level Super-Sponsor is a discounted package to recognize Friends of CaddyInfo who choose so sponsor all CaddyInfo Web Activities -- the Blog, the Website, and the Forum Community.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thanks for becoming a Supporting Member, Jeff. CaddyInfo depends on our shared knowledge of these great automobiles, and so the more Cadillac Owners & Enthusiasts we can bring into the conversation the better our community gets. Supporters like you help 'keep the lights on', and I appreciate your contribution.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived